Friday 26 August 2011

Goodbye Nepal....



So it has been over three weeks now since I left Nepal, here are a few more pictures I took before I left and moved onto Rajasthan in India for two weeks...



Hand emboidred saris being made in Godawari, 100 metres from the childrens refugee.



On my last day I went to visit the girls refugee where the current english teacher (Becks) was running a workshop. The children are in school Sunday to Friday in Nepal so this was an after school activity (between finishing school and starting their homework!) The children are all drawing tiles to produce a larger piece of art, like a mosaic.
It was a really a great way to spend my last day, my camera was struggling at this point so I don't have many pictures!


My last evening, returning from the Godawari into Lagankell

No comments:

Post a Comment